Next week Tuesday I'll be posting my Summer Reading suggestions. I have been reading quite a few new books that will be perfect for throwing in your beach bag or sitting outside and reading while the sun is shining.
However, there are still so many good books out there that I want to get to. Here are nine books that are on the top of my TBR for the summer months:
1. At Home in the World by Tsh Oxenreider- I love Tsh's podcast, The Simple Show, and this book about her travels with her family is something I plan on reading while I'm on vacation.
2. We Were The Lucky Ones by Georgia Hunter is a novel that my friend Kristin just finished. She has proclaimed it the best book she's read in 2017. World War II, about the author's family.
3. Once and For all by Sarah Dessen- YA romance. Dessen is one my favorite authors and this will be a perfect book to take to the pool.
4. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins- a second novel from the author Girl on the Train. I loved Hawkins' first book, and I've heard great things about this one
5. Who Thought This Was a Good Idea? And Other Questions You Should Have Answers To When You Work in the White House by Alyssa Mastromonaco - We're going to D.C. for a family vacation this year and I plan on reading this one while we're there.
6. The Light in Summer by Mary McNear - the fifth Butternut Lake novel. This is a sweet series and I enjoy reconnecting with the characters each year.
7. The Thirst by Jo Nesbo- I'm definitely not caught up on this series, but I love Jo Nesbo's books, and this is the newest installment.
8. Fitness Junkie by Lucy Sykes and Jo Piazza - I've read the Knockoff by these two and really enjoyed it. I am anxious to read this one, too. The cover alone makes me think that I will want to throw this in my beach bag.
9. Almost Sisters by Joshilyn Jackson - Jackson is one of my must read authors. I'm lucky that there is a new book coming out this summer.
I've got a lot more on my TBR as well, but these nine are ones I will make sure to get to. Be looking for my summer recommendations next week Tuesday.