YAY-Friday! Last night I realized that this weekend isn't jam packed with activities and I was thrilled. I'm excited to have a few free hours ahead of me (although I'm sure they can be quickly filled up) and hope to get in some reading.
I do have a few last minute Christmas things to grab -and some really glamorous things like dog food and Tide to buy along with groceries, but otherwise, I'm pretty well done.
However, I'm still finding some great things online. Here are this week's finds:
1. Penguin Sweater - this penguin sweater means I've finally accepted that winter is here. Sigh. I do like the sweater, but I can't help but reflect that a few months ago I would NOT have been excited about anything that even hinted at cold weather.
2. Snow Beaded Sweater - I also love this sweater which is a little bit dressy and a lot classy.
3. Alive and Well T-Shirt - I also love a good t-shirt. J Crew has several new ones I'd love to add to my wardrobe.
4. Piece of My Love T-Shirt - and this t-shirt is also calling my name.
5. Funnelneck Shirt in Stewart Tartan with Jeweled Buttons - although I love buffalo plaid and black watch plaid, I'm also starting to really like things in Stewart tartan. I ordered a beautiful skirt in this print a few weeks ago, but unfortunately it was too big when it arrived. And when I tried to exchange it, my size was already sold out. The good news is that I saved money, but I will definitely be looking for a similar skirt next Christmas season.
6. Winter Lace-Up Boots - way back in second grade I had a pair of boots that looked very similar to this. I didn't much like them at the time, but now I really want a nice pair of these boots.
7. Fur Hood Puffer Vest - I still love a good warm puffer vest. I've been looking for a green one for a while and olive seems to be a popular color this season.
8. Fit and Flirt A-Line Skirt in Library - I'm not sure if I've featured this skirt before, but I saw it again this week and I just can't seem to stop thinking about how perfect it would be for work. I'm sure it would get the kids' attention - and probably a few comments and eye rolls.
9. Center Stage Peepers - my husband is always looking for his cheaters which seems to be essential to his every day life at this point. I don't wear glasses or contacts, but I can tell that I might soon be needing some reading glasses myself. My husband will just pick up the cheapest pair he can find at Dollar General, but I'm enjoying the variety on Peepers. And this pair might be the first I purchase after I can finally accept the fact that I really do need them.
10. Lou and Grey Striped Plushfuzz Tunic Sweater - I am loving the mustard/gold color I've been seeing everywhere and this sweater would be such a nice addition to my wardrobe. Right now it's 50% off, which is really testing my willpower.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?