It's Memorial Day Weekend! Woo-hoo! We have several graduations this weekend, which means good food and no cooking. It's a win-win for me. I've been online a bit, but school is hectic at this time of year. I have started the inventory process in the library and that will be consuming my working days right now.
Here are a few things I've found online this week:
1. Pink Bull Necklace - Necklaces are something I've started wearing more - especially the kind I can just toss on over my head. I love the looks of this one.
2. I'm Game Women's Sidewalk Surfers - a few weeks ago I bought myself a pair of Sanuks. I have been wearing them to school a lot. However, if I had seen these I would have had to get them. I love anything with an animal print.
3. Hi-Lo Jersey Cardigan - this cardigan would be a great staple to my wardrobe and something I could wear with jeans or a pair of pants to work.
4. Radnor Modal Top Bungalow 123 has this shirt in a variety of colors. It is featured with several different pairs of pants and shoes, and I haven't found one that I don't love yet.
5. Pippa Middleton's wedding - which was as close to a royal wedding as is possible.
I have loved looking at the pictures online and seeing video footage on the news. It's the cover story of People magazine this week, and my daughter pointed out that the story is over 10 pages long.
6. Caramel M&Ms - I never should have allowed myself to buy these. I did share my bag with some friends so at least I didn't eat them all myself, which is perhaps the only good thing about the experience. They are lovely. I'm going to need to watch myself with these.
So, what's caught your eye this week?