This week we've had two snow/ice days and have done some little projects like cleaning our pantry and freezer that have given me the urge to do a little spring cleaning before it's spring. I haven't gone through my closet yet, but I feel like it might happen soon. And if it does, I have lots of ideas of things I'd like to put in my closet.
1. Talbots Chevron Printed Vest - this vest comes in a variety of colors. I like the slanted stitching on it as well. One of my friends tried to tell me it was slimming, so I'm all for that.
2. The Statement Sweater- The Road Trip "Woody" Wagon - I've never owned a "woody" but have some deep affection for them anyway. This sweater is calling my name.
3. Favorite Flannel Mixed Plaid Shirt - Eddie Bauer's new catalog features this plaid shirt which is a mix of plaids. There are a few other styles as well.
4. Women's Utility Tunic - and I'm all about shirts that aren't super tight and showing off any fat ripples I might have.
5. Gap Botanical Print Leggings - I haven't purchased leggings in quite a while, and mixing the flower print with the black is a nice change.