I've had a second great week of book reading, cleaning projects, and some fun with my kids. We managed to do some deep cleaning (and clutter removing) in our basement family room on Tuesday. I also took the girls to see Incredibles 2, made a few trips to the swimming pool, and had three separate doctor/dental/orthodontist appointments to get to. Not bad for Week 2.
And of course, I found some things I like online to share:
1. Tortoise Rose Garden Statement Earrings -I love a nice pair of earrings and I feel like I've worn the ones I own a lot. It might be time to change it up and try something new.
2. Women's Short Sleeve Bottle Source Limited Tee - North Face had these t-shirts in the store we visited while in NYC. I looked at them then, and still like them, but I've resisted so far.
4. Stitchy Raglan Sweater - I bought a sweater from Gap a few weeks ago and have been happily surprised by how much I love it. This looks like a similar stitch.
5. Women's Legend Wash Crew Sweatshirt - Eddie Bauer has a lot of red, white and blue patriotic themed stuff available now. I love stripes and I love patriotic clothing.
6. Women's Aster Tie the Knot Dress - I'm still in need of a good dress that could be dressed up or dressed down. Later today I'm actually going to a mall that has an Eddie Bauer, so I've got it on my list that I need to try this on.
7. Stripe Story Pullover - I could pretty much buy anything from Sundance and be happy. I love the color combination of this striped shirt.
8. Crochet Tank Dress - I know I couldn't carry this off, but I think it is really cute.
9. Ghost Racerback Tank - and this tank would be great to hang out in, or wear to work out.
10. Everything But the Bagel Seasoning by Trader Joe's - I keep reading rave reviews about this Trader Joe's seasoning. We don't have a Trader Joe's near us, so I ordered some from Amazon. I would agree. This is delightful on a piece of toast with avocado.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?