Thursday, April 18, 2024

Friday Five

 School deadlines are looming and that has taken quite up quite a bit of reading time.  However, I have finished up quite a bit and that feels good.  

Here are some things I found this week to share.  I'm still waiting for warmer weather, but we have finally had rain this week, which is also a good thing.






1. Seasoft Quarter Zip




2.  Wide V-Neck Midi Dress




3.  2024 Striped Color Block Oversized Sweatshirt




4.  We The Free Wesley Ankle Boots




5.  Tina Turner Tee




6.  Poplin Pajamas





7.  White Stovepipe Straight Jean in Stretch




8.  Short Sleeved Tiered Jersey Dress






9.  Book Gang Podcast




10.  Caitlin Clark on SNL and The Today Show - as an Iowan I have loved watching Iowa Women's Basketball (far more than the men's team these past few years).  I am so sad that Caitlin and the other seniors are moving on and we won't get to see them play together anymore.  But, man, has it been fun!






That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: