Thursday, April 25, 2024

Friday Five: Beginning to Count Down

I've heard some colleagues and students counting down to the end of the school year.  I still feel like there's too much time to start that nonsense yet.  But I am counting down until next Friday when our budgets are closed for the year. I purchase books for many of our school libraries in the district so this last week is a flurry of ordering, paying bills, and checking balances in accounts.  

My youngest daughter has prom this weekend, but I truly need to find a little time to fit in some work.  

We've had warmer weather toward the end of this week, and I am slowly starting to wear some of my spring clothing.  Here are a few more things I found that caught my eye this week:





1.  Double Layer Roll Trim Jersey Top




2.  Fruit Stand Graphic Tee



3.  Nike Phoenix Waffle




4.  Mini Dress With Ruffle Sleeves
 



5.  Miller Sandal by Tory Burch





6.  Structured Beaded Jacket




7.  Joelle Wide Leg




8.  Ugg Venture Daze




9.  Unfrosted




10.  Prince Louis 6th Birthday




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

You found some cute things. Love that top and the sandals.

My style was limping along before, but post surgery it's really bad. I practically wear PJs to work. Well, lounge wear. I lost 32 lbs after surgery and then gained five back once the nausea subsided. So the clothes I bought before the surgery, now don't fit and nothing I had before fits. I suppose it's an okay problem to have.