Thursday, September 30, 2021

Friday Five: It's Time to Think About Fall

 I'm not sure how I feel about this school year yet. While I am kind of amazed that it is October already, September was a long month.  And yet, I know that before too long it will be the holidays.  

We're still having hot weather and I'm going to appreciate that because soon I'll be begging for sunshine and a little heat.  

Cross country is in full swing at our house which is a lot of fun as well.  I've got a few projects at work I am in the middle of and we are planning on (finally) replacing the carpet in our upstairs bedrooms.  Unfortunately that means there is a big cleaning project coming up these next two weekends as we get rid of junk. It will feel great when we are done, but won't be much fun while actually doing it. 

Here are a few things that caught my eye this week:














3.  Mikki Henley

























10.  Qwest Chips - these are my new guilty pleasure.  I've been really locked down on what I've been eating lately, and I sometimes use a half a bag of these chips to add some crunch to my salads.  



That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: