Here it is: the first Friday back to work in 2021. So far, so good.
I've tried to curb my constant internet shopping that takes over during the holiday season, but there are some really great things out there.
1. Aerie New Love Corded Hoodie - I love the corded texture of this shirt - which comes in lots of different colors.
2. Jacquard Hoodie - and the stitching detail on this one is also beautiful.
3. Pearlized Sweater - I just posted a few weeks ago about how I was looking for a pearlized sweater and then this one shows up on the Loft site. I love it, but I'm trying to hold back.
4. Striped Springview Cardigan Sweater in Coziest Yarn -I like the color combination in this sweater.
5. Striped Sleeve Geo-Pullover Sweater - and this sweater not only has stripes, but it also has geometric shapes.
6. The Carey Mule in Painted Leather Calf Hair - I still love anything that's calf hair, although I've been suffering from plantar fascitis so even though these shoes look great, I don't think they'd feel so great right now.
7. Striped Button Shoulder T -this is one of JCrew Factory's new arrivals, and I am so glad that it makes me think of spring. I know it's only January, but I'm ready for a little more sunlight and warmer weather.
8. The Sweatshirt- Milkshake, Pressed Bloom - I love Boden's sweatshirts and they've got some new designs and colors for spring. This floral one is my favorite.
9. CRZ YOGA Women's Winter Flight Bomber Jackets - I saw an instagrammer wearing this to her exercise class, and although my workout takes place in my basement, I still think I'd like this cute little jacket.
10. Harry and Meghan's Podcast on Archwell Audio - I started listening to their first podcast a bit ago while waiting to have my daughter's tire repaired on her car. I didn't have to wait long, so I only made it about ten minutes into the podcast, but enjoyed what I heard.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?