Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday Five: February Is Literally Right Around the Corner





1.  Shimmer Flecked Mock Neck - I feel like this would be a perfect shirt to layer with.  I am cold pretty much all winter long, and I am always looking for some clothes I can layer.



Shimmer Flecked Mock Neck Sweater



2.  Women's Vionic Kani Slip-ons -  I love this style of shoe and the cut outs make it even more fun.  These would be lovely for spring when I no longer have to worry about snow and ice.

  

3.  Calia by Carrie Underwood Cracked Marble Printed 7/8 Leggings - I might have featured these once before. I'm loving the marbled look and after spending a few weeks where I've done two workouts several days each week, I am actually in need of some leggings.


CALIA by Carrie Underwood Women's Energize Printed 7/8 Leggings 1


4.  Happiness Is A Good Book Sweatshirt -this sweatshirt is $70 which is a little pricey, but I am having a hard time holding back. I am easily swayed to purchase anything book related.



Women's Good Book Crew Sweatshirt, Chili

5.  Women's Long Sleeve Back Belt Open Cardigan Sweater -last year I was in hunt of a burgundy cardigan sweater and couldn't find one anywhere. This is now at Target and very nearly exactly what I wanted last year. Of course, I'd be happy with it this year, too.



Women's Long Sleeve Back Belt Open Cardigan Sweater - A New Day™ - image 2 of 9


6.  Kut from the Kloth Light Wash Sophie Bermuda Short - I meant to buy a pair of jean shorts last year and never managed to pull the trigger on that purchase.  I am not going to let that happen this year.  Denim shorts are already out at Scheels and I will be trying them on and getting a pair.






7.  Kind Is Cool T - Amazon has some great clothing. I'm loving this T-shirt.








8.  Ruffle Top in Snowy Stewart Tartan - plaid seems sort of wintery/Christmasy, but I still love it.  I like the ruffle on this one and I would be happy to wear it all winter long.


j.crew: ruffle top in snowy stewart tartan, right side, view zoomed




9.  Easy Cabled Pullover - Garnet Hill has this one in several colors and I'm loving this lighter sweater for spring.




Easy Cabled Pullover


10.  Aerie Sunday Soft Quarter Zip Sweatshirt - I love a good cozy camo sweatshirt.  I have never been a big Aerie shopper, but I have been happy with the loungewear I've purchased from them.


Aerie Sunday Soft Quarter Zip Sweatshirt



That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: