Yesterday it struck me...there are just 2 weeks until Christmas. Although I'm counting down how many days of school that is until break -and I've been doing that for a while- I'm not feeling extremely organized when it comes to getting gifts. My oldest daughter isn't really asking for anything, which makes it hard, and although I have ideas for most people, those ideas haven't really materialized yet. I'm hoping I can get everything figured out (at least mostly) this weekend.
Anyway, finding things I want for myself is not a problem....here's this week's roundup:
1. Cozychic Lite Coastal Hooded Cardigan - I love a good, cozy cardigan and can't seem to have too many.
2. Brooks Adrenaline GTS-19 -I love to run in Brooks, and could use a new pair any time....
3. Professional Bookworm -I've seriously been contemplating purchasing this t-shirt since I saw it. What's not to love?
4. Tissue Turtleneck - I used to own several turtlenecks, but don't seem to have any at this point. I like the color of this one a lot - it comes in many different colors- and could definitely use a few for this winter.
5. Cabin Fever Sweatshirt - I love this sweatshirt, the plaid lettering the cute saying....I don't need another sweatshirt but this one is hard to resist.
6. Checked Blanket Scarf - not buffalo plaid, but close, and also colors I really like right now.
7. Studded Sequin Fair Isle Sweater - I can't see the sequins on this one in the picture, but feel like this would be a nice dressy sweater to wear to a holiday party or out at night.
8. Navy Metallic Spot Sweatshirt -I usually check the Boden website every once in a while to see if they have any new sweatshirt patternrs. This navy one with the metallic spots is new, and I'm liking it.
9. Pantera Fleece Pullover - I had a similar fleece on my Friday Five last week, but it was quite pricey. This one is just $25 and looks just as soft and cozy.
10. Brady Bunch House Renovation on HGTV - a few months ago I started watching the HGTV renovation of the Brady Bunch. I see that there is a special holiday episode (I was just reading the ad at the bottom of the screen one day). Perhaps this weekend I can get a little more watched. It's like a trip down memory lane.
That's it for me this week. How about you? What's caught your eye?