Friday, March 8, 2019

Friday Five


It's Friday!  This has been the first full week of school we've had in 2019 because of all the bad weather - and we survived!  

Here are a few things I found this week to share:





1.  Women's Cotton Chino Pants - I so wish we had a Uniqlo store somewhere near us.  The closest one is in Chicago, which is not convenient at all. That means I have to order everything online, something I'm not opposed to, but finding good fitting pants is hard, and I might need to try a few sizes.  Anyway, these look like a good pair to add to my closet for the workweek.  I'd probably stick with khaki, but I do kind of like the light pink as well.  









2.  Women's 1988 Roll Neck Sweater - I love that this comes in a variety of colors, and that it is not super long. I'm short-waisted and sometimes it is hard to find things that aren't super long.  







3.  Striped Studio T-Shirt - I love a good striped shirt and I also really like this color combination.  I'm hoping for some spring weather, because this shirt would be lovely to wear in spring.







4.  Transport CrossBody Bag - I love a good bag. This crossbody bag doesn't look too big, but has some room in it for more than just my wallet (which is all I've been carrying recently).




5.  Novel Tie-Front Top in Hillside Daisies- floral prints must be the thing for spring. I am loving this top.




Novel Tie-Front Top in Hillside Daisies in multi daisy deep indigo image 1



6.  Floral Kimono - more flowers!  I have yet to buy myself a kimono, but they are certainly in style and I wouldn't mind adding one to my wardrobe.






7.  Curvy Roll Cuff Skinny Jeans - I do have quite a variety of colorful cropped pants for fall and spring, and I'm glad to see they are still in style.  If you need to add a pair to your wardrobe, these look great.







8.  Patterned Tie-Hem Linen Blend Shirt for Women - gingham is also sticking around this spring.  I love the bright green of this shirt and the tie in the front.






9.  Franklin Entryway Bench - my entryway is in need of a new plan.  I like how this bench would allow each of my daughters to have their own space to keep their stuff.

Franklin Entryway Bench with Baskets - image 1 of 3

10.  Over My Dead Body Podcast - I'm adding a podcast a week to my queue right now.  I haven't gotten to this one yet, but it's next on my list.


Image result for over my dead body podcast


So that's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

No comments: