We finally managed to get a cross country meet in this week after the past two weeks that were full of rain. Unfortunately our good friends in Wilmington, NC, are not as lucky right now with their weather. We have been anxiously watching the Weather Channel and snapchatting back and forth with them as Florence approaches. They evacuated a few days ago to Atlanta, Georgia, and are waiting things out there.
With things after school and work commitments, my reading has been less than impressive this week. However, I did find a few things online that caught my eye:
1. Ruffle Front Top in Clip Dot - I admit that I ordered this top a few weeks ago when it was on sale and am liking it a lot. This is a bit dressier so it works well with a nice pair of black or gray dress pants.
2. Prim Class Hero Midi Skirt in Berry Plaid - I came across this skirt the other day. I like the colors in it and the cut of the skirt.
3. Funnel Neck Sweatshirt - Had I not ordered the shirt I confessed to purchasing (#1 above), I would have added this to my cart. I don't have a lot of green in my wardrobe, but I do like it. I've been burned before thinking something was a brighter green and then getting something in a more pine color. So, I want to see this in person.
4. Ashford Tote - and buffalo plaid is back. How lucky for me! And who doesn't need a good tote?
5. Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater - I have this sweater in gray, but I am loving this rust color I've been seeing this fall.
6. Cozy Pattern Fringe Scarf - it is still too hot here for scarves, but cooler weather is coming.
7. Skinny Ankle Pants in Bi-Stretch - I like a good pair of plaid pants and this is a nice color combination as well.
8. Soft Wear Mid Rise True Skinny Jeans - I keep seeing gray jeans everywhere this fall. I really do want a pair for myself even though I don't have a lot of opportunity to wear jeans.
9. Women's Osito Sport Hybrid 1/4 Zip - just looking at how soft this shirt is makes me want to order one. I bought a zip up fleece several years ago from North Face and love it. I do love the ivory color of this one.
10. Striped Snap-Neck Sweatshirt- and I couldn't go a week without having something striped in my line-up. Not only do I like the side snap, but I also like the bows at the end of the sleeves.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?