Thursday, September 13, 2018

Newly Published: I'd Rather Be Reading

As a book lover, it's almost guaranteed that I'll want to read any book about reading that's published. I am a regular What Should I Read Next podcast listener and Modern Mrs. Darcy blog reader, so there was no way Anne Bogel's book wasn't on my radar.





This book is one readers might not know they need until they read it.  It's a perfect little book - a reader's paradise.  I could relate to the various chapters of book love....the childhood stories of getting lost in a book.  I loved the book titles interspersed in each chapter.  I loved that Bogel lived next to the public library and visited it daily.  

This little gem is one that readers will embrace. It would make the perfect gift and I devoured it in one sitting.  It is a book I'm planning on keeping on my shelf and re-reading, and one that true book lovers will feel speaks to them.

1 comment:

Kay said...

I've got this one on my Kindle to try at just the right time. Lovely knowing that it worked well for you. Living next door to the library - I'd be in heaven!