Hooray for a three day weekend! I am happy to have a few days off to rest and relax. And plan. I am teaching one class to eighth grade this year and because it is the first time, I feel woefully unprepared.
The clothes I am looking at is a cross between summer and fall, much like the weather.
1. Belted Flare Skirt - I love this skirt, although I have nowhere to wear it. It looks more like summer than fall, but it is beautiful.
2. Striped Scarf - the square scarf is coming back. I have yet to buy one, but I definitely can see adding it to my wardrobe.
3. Dot Textured Shirred Shell - And this shell is lovely. Again, I don't have anywhere to wear it but I am trying to dress up a little more for work, so this might be a good addition to my work wear.
4. Patterned Crew Neck Cardi- I feel like I can never have too many cardigans. I also love a good polka dot, so this would work well for work or casual.
5. Black and White Pixel Pocket Capri - My daughters are all about a good pair of black leggings. Me? I love leggings that are wild and crazy and patterned. I try to tone it down a little and not be too crazy, and I think these are a nice compromise.
7. Tartan Sneakers - last year I bought a pair of buffalo plaid slip-ons that I wore all the time. These tartan plaid sneakers are super cute and I'm hoping that plaid footwear is all over the place this fall.
8. Raquel Top - I love this color and the simple style of this top. Sundance has such beautiful things.
9. Women's Plaid Oversize Blazer - my friend Sarah sent me a picture of this blazer when she was shopping at Target. Apparently this is a throwback to the 90s. And I still like the look.
10. Women's Long Sleeve Tuxedo Bib Woven Dress - This dress looks comfy and yet still dressy, which is exactly what I like.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?