The daily rat race is back in full force. As hard as it is to get up in the morning and getting out of the house by 6:45, I am enjoying having some structure.
Tonight is the first home football game. Since the weather is going to be nice. I'm not ashamed to admit that I am a fair weather fan.
Since it is football season I'm finding a few fall-like things that I wouldn't mind having - or just wishing for.
1. Tailgate Women's Iowa Camo Sweatshirt - there are a lot of cool college sweatshirts involving camo right now. This the one I would buy. It's a little pricey for a sweatshirt, but I would probably wear it for years.
2. Breathe Lattice Back Tank - I like this top a lot - maybe more for my daughters than myself. It's a fun look for a workout shirt.
3. gFast Stripe Cotton Performance Capris - I have plenty of exercise capris, but that doesn't mean I couldn't use another pair. I'm seriously considering this pair.
4. Camila Striped Cardigan - this popped up on my Facebook feed. I'm always skeptical about the quality of clothing from different companies I don't know anything about. I do think it's really cute -especially the elbow patches.
5. The 1984 Rugby Shirt in Stripe - I will forever love rugbys. I am so happy they are back in style. I bought one from JCrew this summer and now there are new ones on their website.
6. Sweet Juniper Dress - Unfortunately I can't wear denim to work. I'm not entirely sure this is considered denim, but I'm new, so I'm not in the mood to chance it. I also rarely wear dresses. But if I did, this would be one I'd get.
7. Large Logo Tote- I feel like a Gap bag is a good staple item to own. I like both of the ones on their website and this weekend there is a great sale online at Gap.
8. Women's Boyfriend Slim Leg Cord Pants - I've always had good luck with Eddie Bauer's pants fitting me. The newest catalog features this pair of nordic blue cords. I love nordic blue. And because it is Labor Day weekend, they, too, are having great sales.
9. Women's Patagonia Pastel Crewneck T - Middle Sister's birthday list had a Patagonia t-shirt on her wish list. I found one online, and now I see that I could also buy myself one at our local Scheels.
10. Death, Sex and Money Podcast with Katie Couric on Death and Dishonesty - I love this podcast and especially this episode. Katie Couric is one of my favorite newscasters and I was a Today show fan when she was a host. Hearing her talk about the death of her husband, Jay, and that time really took me back.
So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?