Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday Five

Halloween is officially over with, which means that I'm ready for the holidays.  Or at least I am ready for holiday shopping.  I love the clothes that are out at this time of year, especially the sweaters.  Here are a few things I've found this week:



1.  Women's Lake Crescent Jacket - I like anything that's furry and cozy. This jacket certainly fits that bill.






2.  Amy Grant's new album, Tennessee Christmas - I grew up listening to Amy Grant and still love her. Even though Halloween is over and I could start playing Christmas music, I'm holding off a bit longer.





3.  Peace Intarsia Pullover Sweater - Gap has some great sweaters right now and a 40% off sale this weekend.  This one might be mine before the sale is over.






4.  Metallic Stripe Sweater - and I am also loving this metallic sweater which seems a little more dressy to me with that extra shine and shimmer to it.





5.  Plaid Ruffle Shirt - This plaid also screams "holiday" to me.  I think it would look great with a pair of black pants.



So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

Ti said...

That same metallic sweater caught my eye this week too. Gap has some cute things but lately I don't feel like their stuff is as timeless as it used to be. Much of it won't be in next year.