Halloween is officially over with, which means that I'm ready for the holidays. Or at least I am ready for holiday shopping. I love the clothes that are out at this time of year, especially the sweaters. Here are a few things I've found this week:
1. Women's Lake Crescent Jacket - I like anything that's furry and cozy. This jacket certainly fits that bill.
2. Amy Grant's new album, Tennessee Christmas - I grew up listening to Amy Grant and still love her. Even though Halloween is over and I could start playing Christmas music, I'm holding off a bit longer.
3. Peace Intarsia Pullover Sweater - Gap has some great sweaters right now and a 40% off sale this weekend. This one might be mine before the sale is over.
4. Metallic Stripe Sweater - and I am also loving this metallic sweater which seems a little more dressy to me with that extra shine and shimmer to it.
5. Plaid Ruffle Shirt - This plaid also screams "holiday" to me. I think it would look great with a pair of black pants.
So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?