Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Five

We've survived the first day back at school so far and are adjusting to the schedule change again.  I worked on my Friday Five earlier this week, so at least I didn't have to worry about that last night when all I really wanted to do was sit on the couch with a book. (Unfortunately I didn't really get a chance to do that, and probably would have fallen asleep right away if I had).

So, here's this week's Friday Five:





1.   Wildflower Baby Doll Dress - I saw this in person at Loft in the Mall of America and think it's much cuter than this picture lets on.  I also think it would work with some tights/leggings in the winter.







2.  Wildflower Piped Blouse - and wildflowers must be in, because Loft also has this cute wildflower blouse.







3.  Camo Pocket T - Last week The Big Mama Blog featured this shirt. I ordered it immediately and it arrived a few days ago. I love camo.







4. Beaded Fringe Earrings - Big Mama also highlighted these earrings. I haven't ordered them - yet.






5.  Francesca Shirt - Sundance has beautiful things. I love paisley.





6.  OTrio - and while I was at the Mall of America a few weeks ago, this is another game that my friend, Robin, and I played at Marbles The Brain Store. This is another winner addition to any family board game collection. I didn't buy it that day, but I'm planning on getting it for Christmas.  


And that's it.  What happened to catch your eye this week?

1 comment:

Ti said...

Eclectic list today. I am inviting my small group girls to breakfast soon and would like to play a game while we eat. I am not sure what to get. I am not much into board games. At camp, they liked that card game where you do battle with superpowers.