We've survived the first day back at school so far and are adjusting to the schedule change again. I worked on my Friday Five earlier this week, so at least I didn't have to worry about that last night when all I really wanted to do was sit on the couch with a book. (Unfortunately I didn't really get a chance to do that, and probably would have fallen asleep right away if I had).
So, here's this week's Friday Five:
1. Wildflower Baby Doll Dress - I saw this in person at Loft in the Mall of America and think it's much cuter than this picture lets on. I also think it would work with some tights/leggings in the winter.
2. Wildflower Piped Blouse - and wildflowers must be in, because Loft also has this cute wildflower blouse.
3. Camo Pocket T - Last week The Big Mama Blog featured this shirt. I ordered it immediately and it arrived a few days ago. I love camo.
4. Beaded Fringe Earrings - Big Mama also highlighted these earrings. I haven't ordered them - yet.
5. Francesca Shirt - Sundance has beautiful things. I love paisley.
6. OTrio - and while I was at the Mall of America a few weeks ago, this is another game that my friend, Robin, and I played at Marbles The Brain Store. This is another winner addition to any family board game collection. I didn't buy it that day, but I'm planning on getting it for Christmas.
And that's it. What happened to catch your eye this week?