Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday Salon: We're Back In The Swing of Things


Thursday was the first day of school for everyone at our house.  We live in a different district than the one I work in, and I don't think we've ever gone back on the same day.  

I took a ton of pictures of the girls, and this is the best one. It seems like we can never get one where everyone looks good (or I'm just not a good photographer, which may be the case).



I also managed to make it to my exercise class all three mornings last week and run on my own on Tuesday.  I had a summer of little motivation and am hoping that being in a routine will help me out.  Plus, I'm picking up a friend for the class. Now instead of hitting my alarm off and deciding I can just work out later, I know that Natallie will be waiting for me.  


This coming week we have our first XC meet for Big Sister and Middle Sister.  Soccer still hasn't started which is rather nice right now.

Tomorrow is Little Sister's birthday, so I've bought snacks she can bring to school, and need to get presents organized.

Earlier this week we visited my mom's neighbor just to see her puppies - one for each of us!  Unfortunately we are not in the market for another dog. The one we have does enough destruction already.


I'm happy to have the first two days of school checked off - it's hard to get in back in the groove.  

I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend and is ready to get back at it tomorrow!

No comments: