Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Five

I must not be shopping online as much because I've had a hard time finding things to share this week.  I don't doubt there are wonderful spring things out there, but I have been limited in my time, which also saves me some unneeded "wanting" for things I don't truly need.

Here are five of the things that I did find:







1. New Balance Buffalo Plaid Sneakers






I've been looking for a black pair of sneakers and as soon as I saw the words 'buffalo plaid' I knew they were calling my name.
2. Tencel Utility Vest





I have a vest very similar to this from Old Navy in an olive color, but I love the gray as well.
3.  Lulu Lemon Houndstooth Leggings



I borrowed this photo from LuluAddict.com which is the only place I can find an accurate picture of the leggings I bought at Lululemon.  Love the houndstooth.

4. Fuller House on Netflix





We have  busy weekend coming up, but I am so wanting to sit down and watch some Fuller House.


5.  Flutter Top

  
This flutter top is at JCrew right now in a variety of colors.  Simple but something I could wear to work or with a pair of jeans or shorts.

So, what's caught your eye this week?

No comments: