Monday, June 1, 2015

Blast From the Past

This month's books from June 2005 took me by surprise.  I can't believe it's been ten years since I read The Kite Runner or On Hitler's Mountain. How can time go so quickly?  

Some of the highlights of my reading from ten years ago include:



1.  On Hitler's Mountain: Overcoming the Legacy of a Nazi Childhood by 
Irmgard A. Hunt 



2.  The Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank




3.  The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini



4.  The Old Willis Place by Mary Downing Hahn




5.  Adored by Tilly Bagshawe

How about you? What were you reading ten years ago? Five? Last year?

1 comment:

Kay said...

You know, I never read The Kite Runner. Why didn't I? I read the one after that - can't remember the name right now - Thousand Splendid Suns? Mary Downing Hahn - love her books. Need to go back and reread. Wait 'Til Helen Comes - creepy. Don't think I've read this one. My choice for 10 years ago was Debbie Macomber's first Cedar Cove book.