Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Salon: Visitors



This past week we have been lucky enough to catch up with good friends and family members who have visited us.


One of my best friends from high school came back for a visit. Her brother still lives in the area, so she and three of her four kids came over for supper and a few games (pick up sticks above).

 Here we are...twenty-five years(give or take a few) after meeting


The girls have been especially excited to catch up with their cousin.  My brother-in-law, his wife, and daughter (above with Little Sister) are back from Montana for a visit.  We have had lots of time together, and the cousins have all enjoyed playing with each other.

Today it is cool and breezy.  We're all exhausted from a week of being busy, so I have girls sprawled out watching television and playing on their ipods.  Little do they know they are going to have to do a bit of work soon, but I am enjoying the peacefulness of the moment.

Yesterday I participated in a meal prep party hosted by Next Level Xtreme Fitness where I take classes.  I now have twelve healthy meals in my freezer waiting to be cooked for supper some night. It almost makes me look forward to going back to school just so I have an excuse to make them!

August is literally just around the corner, so this upcoming week will be spent cramming things in as the countdown to the school year begins.  Hope everyone is enjoying their last few days of July!


1 comment:

Ti said...

I have to do the back to school shopping this weekend. Both clothes and supplies. Goodness. I need a drink.