Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blast from the Past

Time to reminisce about what I was reading ten years ago this month.  I love taking time to look through my reading notebook to see what types of books I was reading and what I remember about what I was doing in my life while I was reading them.
The first three of these books are series that I loved. I so wish Donald Harstad would get another book published - I have been waiting for a long time!  Odd Girl Out by Rachel Simmons was an important book about the culture of girls.  In May of 2002 I had only one daughter. Now with three girls I know how very important this is for me.  Jacquelyn was a Sunfire romance- another series I read while in junior high . I now have rebought almost the entire series.  These were wonderful clean romances for a tween girl.
How about you? What were you reading a decade ago? Last year?  Have you read any of these titles?

No comments: