Monday, April 2, 2012

March Recap

1. New Kids by Brooke Hauser
2. A Grown Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson
3. Black Boy White School by Brian Walker
4. Wonder by RJ Palacio
5. The World We Found by Thrity Umrigar
6. The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
7. Once Upon a Secret by Mimi Alford
8. Mister Death's Blue-Eyed Girls by Mary Downing Hahn
9. Love's Abiding Joy by Janette Oke
10. Immortal Bird by Doron Weber
11. Notes From an Accidental Band Geek by Erin Dionne
12. Girls Don't Fly by Kristen Chandler
13. The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman
14. A Chance in the World by Steve Pemberton
15. My Mixed Up Berry Blue Summer by Jennifer Gennari
16. Carry the One by Carol Anshaw
17. The Expats by Chris Pavone
18. So Pretty It Hurts by Kate White
19. Another Piece of My Heart by Jane Green
20. A Diamond in the Desert by Kathryn Fitzmaurice

6 of these were my own, 14 were library books
7 were middle grade/YA books, 13 were adult
4 were written by males, 16 by females
4 books were non-fiction, 16 were fiction

I feel a bit better about my March reading. Things are work are slightly better right now, although the future of my job is still uncertain. Between spring break which gave me a bit of extra reading time and a better outlook about my job, I was actually able to focus and enjoy what I was reading.

No comments: