Monday, April 2, 2012

Blast From the Past

What was I reading a decade ago? Some really great books! The highlights are below:












What were you reading ten years ago? Last year? I love looking back and remembering some great books. The Dive From Clausen's Pier was one of my absolute favorites. It's hard to believe that a decade has passed since I read it. Although I rarely re-read, this is one title I would love to revisit. I still love Tomie de Paola's 26 Fairmount Avenue series, and wish he would add to it with more regularity. Sandra Dallas and Anita Shreve are favorite authors of mine. And as for Michael J. Fox, just yesterday I was reading an interview he did for Parade magazine (the insert in the Sunday paper). Seeing that I was reading about his Parkinson's diagnosis ten years ago and reading what he has to say about it now has been a good comparison.

No comments: