Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Salon



This weekend is once again rushing by- and almost over with. I worked yesterday morning at the public library which gave me some quiet time as it is never very busy. I became totally absorbed by Kate White's The Sixes which I finished off last night (review to come). I did get a bit of cleaning done while my husband worked on installing an invisible fence for our dog. He's still not done, but since the Packers are playing this afternoon, work has ceased.

Last night we took the girls to see Tonic Sol-Fa, an acapella singing group. They enjoyed it a lot, and so did we. This morning I taught Sunday school, and then we quickly dashed off to my parents' to have family pictures taken. My sister and her family were sick a few weeks ago when this was scheduled, so we were happy we could get it in today. Although a bit brisk, the sprinkles that fell a little before our photographer arrived did hold off and the sun peeked out. I think the pictures will be so cute, so I can't wait to see them.

Now I am at school - working a bit on things to prepare for the week. My oldest two girls stayed to spend time with my mom and dad, but my youngest daughter needs some new clothes, so she is with me. Right now she is finishing an episode of Arthur. We also need groceries before we can return home. I'd like to get a run in tonight and I am really hoping that I can see the new show PanAm that premieres tonight. Considering I am not a TV watcher, we'll see how this goes.

Tomorrow it is back to another jam-packed week: piano lessons, gymnastics, a cheerleading clinic and performance at Friday's football game, as well as a performance of Max and Ruby Live are some of the activities we have in store.

What about you? What's up for your week?

1 comment:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

You sound like you had an incredibly busy week-end, life. Are you still working in a school library, too? I'm sad that your public library is never very busy. Our public library is always crammed. I often feel like it could double/triple the size and still be too small.

My Sunday Salon focused on Banned Books Week

Anne@Headfullofbooks