Thursday, February 1, 2024

Friday Five: First Friday in February

 I've seen a few spring-like fashions appear online and the weather in Iowa has given me a taste of spring as well.  I know colder weather will undoubtedly return, but I'm enjoying the warmer temps while I can.


This weekend Middle Sister has an indoor track meet we will go to (luckily it's at the college Big Sister, my husband and I attended which is only fifteen minutes from our home) and aside from church, my weekend is looking pretty relaxing.  I'm hoping to get some reading done, and a nice, long run as well.


Here's what caught my eye this week:



1.  The Wanderer Printed Relaxed-Leg Pants by Pilcro




2.  Brushed Argyle Crewneck Sweater





3.  Brushed Softstream Ribbed Half-Zip





4.  Denim Pocket Shift Dress




5.  Striped Pleated Sleeve Sweatshirt




6.  9" Frankie Bermuda Short




7.  Edie Coatigan




8.  Maeve Hooded Anchor Cardigan Sweater




9.  The Greatest Night In Pop on Netflix




10.  Connections



That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: