Thursday, September 7, 2023

Friday Five

 This week was only four days long - and yet it felt like fourteen.  I've skipped workouts most mornings because I've been up later at night than I would like.  I've gone to cross country meets and enjoyed beautiful, sunny weather while I've watched my daughters run (one in high school, one in college).  I've tried to get some reading done and can't quite catch up with school things. I'm predicting that next week will be much the same.  

Here are some fun things that caught my eye this week:




1.  Extra High Waisted Wide Leg Trouser Jeans for Women




2.  Maeve Phthao Ruth Cities Sweatshirt




3. Maeve Striped Pullover Sweater




4.  White Daisy Gray Long Sleeve Sweater




5.  Autumn Garden Print Top




6.  Bomber Jacket




7.  Birds of Paradis by Trovata Carla Blouse





8.  The Marvin Slingback Loafer




9.  Classic Fine Knit Crew Sweater





10.  AE Dreamy Drape Stretch Super High Waisted Baggy Wide Leg Corduroy Pant




That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?


No comments: