Thursday, August 24, 2023

Friday Five

 I've had a full week of work and although it's been super busy, I have enjoyed having a routine and checking things off of my daily to-do list.  I've even been up early every morning to exercise.  

We've been in a heat advisory for much of this week with temperatures over 100 degrees every day.  I like hot weather, but this is even a bit too hot for me. There is no cool weather coming any time soon, and I need to remind myself that I enjoy this so much more than the freezing cold in the winter.  

I've got a variety of things that caught my eye this week to share. Enjoy!





1.  Lace Sweater Tee




2.  Aerie Quarter Snap Sweatshirt




3.  Patch Pocket Skirt




4.  Brooklyn Ankle Camo Pants




5.  Alayah Accordion Top in Spice




6.  The Rambler Zip Ankle




7. Central Track




8.  Wicklow the Italian Frayed Mid Rise Crop Chino Pants




9.  Fleece Wrap Up in Washed Wine





10.  Hijack on AppleTV+




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: