Thursday, March 23, 2023

Friday Five: The Week After Spring Break

 I cannot remember a time when I've felt so exhausted by the end of every day. I'm sure it's happened before, but between Daylight Savings Time and trying to get back into the groove after spring break, this has been a rough week.  I've forced myself to get out of bed and run every morning, but this morning I decided to sleep in.  I'm not sure the few extra minutes of sleep helped, but it certainly didn't hurt.  


I am enjoying the mostly warmer weather, but was not so happy this morning to go outside with our dog and realize that it had snowed overnight.  I've heard it might happen again this weekend.  Right now I'm trying to believe we are done with snow until next winter.


Here are the things that caught my eye this week:



1.  Glamgetter Tee




2.  Sasha Raglan Ringer Sweatshirt




3.  Melody Blooms Waffle Tee




4.  Cora Tropical Pullover




5.  Ruffle Trim Denim Top




6.  Tiered cotton poplin mini dress in Barrie stripe




7.  Letluv The Doors Ringer Tee




8.  Bedtime Reader Tee




9.  T. La Puff-Sleeved Pullover




10.  Princess Kate's Mother's Day Photos






That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: