Thursday, February 9, 2023

Friday Five

It's Friday again. The last two weeks were hectic: my father-in-law passed away after a rather prolonged illness and nursing home stay.  We had a visitation and funeral last weekend and in addition to all that going on, we're in the midst of a bathroom remodel.   Someday it will be done and I will share a picture, but it is certainly not an overnight process.


This is what I found this week to share:



1.  Tie Dye Classic Crew Sweater



2.  Eyelet Lace Boyfriend Top




3.  Asos Sequin Maxi Skirt





4.  Shirred Shirt



5.  One Pocket Shirred Back Shirt




6.  Seychelles Live a Little Sandal




7.  Linen Gathered Beach Dress




8.  Jacquard Full-Zip Jacket





9.  Mercer Turtleneck



10.  Unreformed Podcast




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

2 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'm sorry about your loss.

Ti said...

So sorry to hear of your FIL's passing.