Thursday, January 26, 2023

Friday Five: The Last Week In January

 

I am at the point in the winter where I am ready for spring.  So, so ready.  One day this wee I drove through bad fog on my way to work. One day was icy, and today was snowy.  Enough already!  


But today is Friday and I am hoping to get a lot done at work and maybe even find some time to read tonight at home.


Here are the things I found to share this week:





1.  Ruffle Trim Velvet Popover



2.  Throwback Fleece Jogger




3.  Preston Print Top




4.  GH Bass Wynn Mules





5.  Moon Collared Sweater




6.  Pilcro Buttondown Utility Shirt




7.  Ivy Jane Faux Fur Coat




8.  Isla Braided Button Down Cardigan




9.  A Day Without Reading Sweatshirt




10.  1619 Project on Hulu





That's it for me this week. 

No comments: