Thursday, December 1, 2022

Friday Five: Christmas Shopping Is Underway

 I've been doing a lot of online shopping over the past few weeks. My husband has commented a few times recently about all of the packages showing up.  I hate to tell him that there are lots more soon to arrive.  At some point I need to ban all online purchasing, but I'm still not done with gift purchasing for the girls -or him.  Unfortunately when I am looking at things I often find items I would also enjoy.  


Here are just a few of the many things that have caught my eye:







































10.  Three Pines on Prime - I'm still far behind in this series (and didn't start reading them until recently), but I'm kind of excited about this one.




That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

No comments: