Thursday, September 8, 2022

Friday Five: Fall Is In the Air

 

We're in the midst of cross country season, my two oldest daughters are both off at college, and football games are our Friday night social event.  I love the clothes that come out for the colder weather, even though I'm not a big fan of cold weather.  I've got plenty of great things to share again this week:






1.  Skinny Corduroy Pants




2.  Floral Clip Tiered Button Dress




3.  Recycled Cashmere Striped Sweater




4.  Jonna Bow Sweater




5.  Patagonia Retro Pile Marsupial Fleece Pullover





6.  Oversized Stroopwafel Turtleneck in Recashmere




7.  Billie Denim Tux




8.  Clarise Top




9.  Popover Henley




10.  Untold - recommended by my friend, Kristin, this is yet another show I'm adding to my "to watch" list. I've heard great things.




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: