Thursday, July 7, 2022

Friday Five

After a relaxing few days at a cabin in Minnesota, I've had a few more days off this week.  Monday we start in on the second half of summer school.  I'm ready to go back and despite having plenty of projects I could do, I haven't really managed to check off anything on my list of things I'd like to get done this summer.

I have read several books this past week which has been delightful.

And I've found several things to share. Enjoy!




 

1.  Cloth and Stone Chambray Dress



2. Aerie Waffle Quarter Zip Sweatshirt



3.  Pistola Parker Romper



4.  Floral Moment Ruffle Detail Top




5.  Ruffle Sleeve Split Neck Blouse



6. Baseball Hat With Letter - lots of colors with any letter. 



7.  V-Neck Tiered Dress



8.  Side Ruched Body Con Dress



9.  Denim Jacket with Pearls




10.  High Noon - my friend, Sarah, introduced these to me at the cabin.  They are my new favorite.  




That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

No comments: