Friday, May 6, 2022

Friday Five: It's May and I'm Still Wearing My Winter Clothes

I can't think of any spring that has been so wet and cold and depressing.  I've stood outside at track meets in the rain twice this week with my winter coat on.  We're counting down to all sorts of things: the end of the school year, graduation, the last day for seniors, the state track meet, confirmation at church, and SUMMER!

I've found some fun things to share this week and just had the realization that at some point I might need to find something to wear to all of the open houses and the graduation ceremony.   I've still been wearing some of my winter wardrobe to work every day because it just seems too cold to get out anything with short sleeves.  

And because this is Iowa, I'll probably be complaining next week that it is too hot here.  

Enjoy this week's finds:





 

1.  Hoka Slides


2.  Briela Lileeze Swing Dress




3.  Reversible Crossover Sweater




4.  Taner Hoops




5.  Linen Lace Tank Top




6.  Cropped Eyelet Shirt




7.  Slouchy Straight Ecru Overalls




8.  Northwood Vintage T in Quinwood Stripe




9.  Smocked Ruffle Gauze Dress




10.  Princess Charlotte's Seventh Birthday




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: