Monday, April 25, 2022

Monday Mini-Reviews: A Week of Little Reading

Just when I think I can't read any slower, I do.  I have piles of great books and I am hoping that I will get to them soon, but I have A LOT of things to finish up at work (ordering books for eleven buildings right before our budgets close at the end of the week) and Middle Sister's upcoming graduation is taking a little bit of time to organize. 


This weekend was Middle Sister's prom.  It was warm but windy (we've had only two nice days in April and Saturday was not one of them).  Here are a few pictures of the big event:



 




This week will be busy at work but once I get all of my ordering done by Friday, I am hoping things slow down a bit.  I'm hoping that by next Monday I have a whole handful of books to share.

2 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

What lovely pictures, such a fun time for teens and bittersweet time for parents as well.

Mystica said...

Thank you for lovely pictures.