Thursday, April 21, 2022

Friday Five

 Last week I ran out of time to get a Friday Five post done.  I thought of it a few times during the weekend, but by the time Monday rolled around, I just decided to skip it and make sure I actually got this post done and ready to publish a little ahead of time.  


Our weather might finally be looking better.  I've stood outside at track meets that have been freezing cold (and extremely windy).  Of course I'm wearing my heaviest clothing, coat, gloves and hat.  The athletes are wearing shorts and thin little tank tops.  

I can hardly wait for the day that shorts and tank tops become de rigueur - at least for a few months here in Iowa.  

Here are the things I've found (and loved) to share with you this week:






1.  Bl-nk Stephanie Top




2.  Jazzin Vintage Floral Sneaker




3.  Petite Boxy Shirt




4.  Tie Waist T-shirt Dress in Multi-Nautical Stripe




5.  Trista Top




6.  Lulu Floral Short Sleeve Rash Guard





7.  Symphony Stripes Sweater




8.  Logo Fleece Crewneck Sweatshirt




9.  Lighthearted Relaxed Pullover





10.  Giving Tree stamps




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I loved the look of that dragon fly top from J Jill but, I really hate anything with dropped shoulders:( I wish that trend would disappear for good LOL