Happy Friday! It's time to share the new things I've found this week which I am excited to see are definitely for spring and summer weather. We've had some really warm weather and now it's returned to more normal, cool weather for us. That teaser of hot weather makes me anxious for summer.
1. Columbia PFG Freezer III Dress - I saw this at Scheels a few weekends ago and have thought about it ever since. Lightweight, perfect for summer is what I think about this one.
2. Embroidered Flutter Sleeve Dress - and this dress is super cute, too.
3. Gia Colorblock One Piece- this suit is one I feel would be good for many body types. I doubt I buy a new suit this year, but I am really loving this one, and the price is right. Just $39.
4. Painter Shirt - I need a new white shirt....I always feel like this is a wardrobe staple, and yet I never seem to buy one.
5. Pique Tennis Dress - there is nowhere I would wear this - and I don't play tennis...so, why do I love this dress? Maybe it's all the time I spent watching Martina Navratilova and Chris Evert play tennis.
6. Izzy Knot Detail Espadrilles - I love the springy colors of these shoes
8. Printed Cocoon Kimono - I have yet to purchase a kimono, but they are everywhere. I love the colors and prints of this one.
9. Reagan Blouse - I also love the floral design and colors in this blouse. Seeing this makes me anxious for hot weather.
10. Tina Turner Documentary on HBO - I started watching this one but was interrupted a few times. I'll get back to it at some point. So far, I'm enjoying it and I continue to hear good things about it.