Friday, May 31, 2019

Friday Five: Book Expo Friday


I'm in New York City this Friday with Little Sister, my mom, and my sister at Book Expo. It's my fourth time attending and each year I think I'm going to skip the next year, but as the date approaches, I can't imagine not getting to attend such a fun gathering of book lovers.

I've got my Friday Five post done on Memorial Day as I am rushing around trying to pack and get organized.  So because my "to do list" is really long, I'm not adding any commentary to the ten things I'm sharing.  

When I return on Saturday I hope to have pictures to share.






1.  Organic Cotton Twist Neckline Top



2.  Cordani Dorene Wedge Sandals



3.  The North Face Mountain Collarless Full Zip Jacket




4.  Striped Sleeveless Wrap Dress




5.  Riviera Shorts with 10" Inseam



6.  Great Lakes Graphic T-Shirt

0



7.  Women's Silver Jean Suki Mid-Rise Bermuda Shorts



8.  Women's Aventura Crissy Tank




9.  Women's North Face Baseball 3/4 Length T

10. Readerly Report Podcast - I'm not sure how I've missed this podcast up until now. I've enjoyed the episodes I've listened to already, and can't wait to listen to more.


That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?


No comments: