Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday Five: Dreaming of Spring While Winter Decides To Visit Again

I don't often get the chance to watch the news, but even I have noticed the pictures of rather heavy snowfalls people have been posting on Instagram. And I was feeling really bad for them.  Until I looked at our forecast and realized that the same snowy weather was also heading straight for us.  We're looking at 4-7+ inches of snow starting to fall tonight.  

There is not one ounce of happiness I feel about this.  

So, all the cute springy clothes I found this week will definitely not get to be worn around here any time soon.

Sigh.








1.  Classic Popover in Ratti Floral - I'm loving this floral print. It just screams spring to me. I also love JCrew's popovers, so I would pretty much buy any popover they have available.







2.  1988 Rollneck Sweater - I'm pretty excited to see that rollneck sweaters are back. But, 1988? I would dispute that date.  I bought my first roll neck sweater in the 90s, not 1988.  





3.  Junk Food T - Nordstrom has a cute collection of these Ts featuring a varitety of pop culture icons and brands.  Maybe a little pricey for a T, but very cute.






4.  Library Due Date Coasters - I found these due date coasters on Etsy one day. I don't really use coasters, but if I did, this would be the set I'd choose.






5.  Peasant Blouse -a few years ago I bought a blouse from Siren that had beautiful embroidery work on it. I love that shirt.  They have long and short - and no - sleeve options, so there is something for everyone on their site.






6.  Flowerbed Flare Dress - Loft has this new print out they're featuring in several things right now.  The dress is cute and springy.






7.  Camo Contender 7/8" Tight - I just happened to notice these while looking through my new Athleta catalog.  Camo? Of course.  






8.  Quilted Mix-Print Kimono Jacket - I'm not big into the kimono look for myself, although I do like how they look on other people. I like the patchwork look of this one.





9.  Lace-Up Sweater - Big Sister looked at this sweater a few times while we were at the MOA over break.  I think it might show up in her Easter basket. Especially since it is on sale right now.






10.  Katie Couric podcast - I'm someone who still misses Katie being on the Today show.  (In fact, I could really care less about who they have hosting now and rarely turn it on).  I like that I can listen to Katie each week on her podcast and feel like we are best friends.




That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?


No comments: