Thursday, October 6, 2022

Friday Five

 Yay for Fridays!  I'm not sure why a five day work week seems so exhausting, but I no longer have a para and have added on some extra duties with my job.  The days go fast, and when I get home we have a puppy and our dog Dottie that both need walking.  I've had to rearrange my schedule entirely, and have been working out in the afternoon instead of early in the morning.  I love a good morning workout, so I hope I can figure out how to make that work again soon. By the time I get home from school, the last thing I want to do is exercise.  


This weekend is the only one in October where we aren't traveling to see Middle Sister run XC for Central.  Her shin splints aren't quite as bad....I think she's come to the realization that until the season is over she is going to have some pain.  She ran last weekend for the first time, and while it wasn't amazing, it also wasn't terrible - and that is only with two workouts under her belt.  We're hoping that she can run a few more races and drop some time before the end of the season.  


I've got ten things to share this Friday....a couple of them I've actually already purchased and enjoyed:





1.  A Book Is a Dream Tee



2.  Barn Jacket




3.  Sylvie Cashmere Cowl Neck Sweater



4.  Relaxed Fit End on End Cotton Shirt




5. Soft Emeree Wedge Booties




6.  Bold Stripe Crew Neck Sweater




7.  The Drop Women's Brigitte Chunky Button Front Pocket Ribbed Cardigan




8. Maggie Mid-Rise Straight Leg Jeans




9.  Allie Fair Isle Jumper





10.  I'm So Blessed- have you ever had a song stuck in your head? I just can't stop singing this one to myself.





That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?


No comments: