Monday, January 17, 2022

Non Fiction Tuesday: Both/And by Huma Abedin

 



I started Both/And before Christmas sometime.  It's been the book I read each day while I run on the treadmill.  That means I might only read a dozen pages at a time, but this book has made me actually look forward to getting up at 4:30 am each day to exercise.  

Huma Abedin has been someone I've been intrigued by for several years now.  She's had a unique look at history being made as Hillary Clinton's assistant and also as the wife of Anthony Weiner, whose sex scandal made headlines.

Hearing her life story in her own words was fascinating and it reinforced how smart she is.  Parts of her story were familiar because they are things we've read in the headlines, but she was able to provide a more thorough retelling of these events.  

I love memoirs and biographies and this is one I will be recommending to a lot of people.  





No comments: