Thursday, January 27, 2022

Friday Five: Yay For Another Friday

 

On Wednesday we had a snow day and despite not wanting to miss a day of school now that we need to make up later, I did enjoy the mid-week break.  

And although it's been a short week, I am ready for the weekend.  Tonight is a home basketball game at the high school and tomorrow is an all-day scholarship day for Middle Sister who still hasn't decided on where she plans to attend college next year.  I feel like my weekend is gone before it has even begun.


I found some cute things to share this week, and because it's so cold out, most of them are things that would keep me warm and cozy.








1.  The Anti-Run Short




2.  ColdControl Max Hoodie Vest




3.  Women's Kinetic Breakthru Tech Lace Sneaker




4.  Women's Long Sleeve Polka Dot Sweater




5.  Willowsoft Gray Colorblock Tunic Sweatshirt




6.  Women's Mountain Classic Puffer Vest




7.  Women's Quilted Puffer Vest




8.  Women's Stripe Long Sleeve Sweater




9.  Urban Outfitters Pattern Cardigan



10.  John Sneaker


That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: