Thursday, January 6, 2022

Friday Five: It's The First Friday in 2022!

 

It's the first Friday Five post in 2022! I always love the start of the new year when I feel like I have a shot at getting organized and checking many things off of my "to-do list."  One of those things is getting my blog posts written ahead of time so I'm not scrambling at the last minute.  And yet, here I am on Friday morning still finishing up this post. 


Here are some things I found to share with you this week.  Enjoy!




1.  Petite Reindeer Fair Isle Sweater




2.  Petite Curvy Frayed High Rise Straight Crop Jeans in Dark Indigo Wash




3.  Elegant Coffee Striped Print Sweater




4.  Logo Crewneck Sweatshirt





5.  Puma Suede Mayu Women's Sneakers




6.  Momentum Top




7.  Striped Button Front Sweatshirt




8.  Superstar Sweater







9.  American Underdog - we went to see this in the theater over Christmas and really enjoyed it.  Kurt Warner is from Iowa and he played college football at UNI (just twenty minutes from us).  He and his wife have family ties with people we know which made it fun to see, but even if I didn't know anything about him, his story is pretty incredible.





10.  Harry and Meghan's Christmas picture - I know...this was weeks ago, but I haven't posted a Friday Five since before Christmas.  I just wish I could actually see the kids' faces. 



That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: