Thursday, January 13, 2022

Friday Five Coming to You on Sunday

I think it was just last week when I wrote how I was trying to get my Friday Five posts done ahead of time. Well, obviously that failed this week.  Here is this week's post.  Better late than never!



 



1.  Boiled Wool Bridgman Sweater-Jacket




2.  Quilted Lady Jacket With PrimaLoft in Colorblock




3.  Pure Jill Soft and Cozy Henley Sweater




4.  Crew Neck Cropped Sweatshirt for Women




5.  Hilor Women's One Piece Swimsuits One Shoulder Swimwear Asymmetric Ruffle Monokinis Bathing Suits





6.  Women's Carhartt Fleece Jacket




7.  Stringberry Phone Case




8.  Run More Worry Less T







9.  Never Trust Anyone T




10. Wordle - this is a new addiction for me.  My husband and oldest daughter have started playing as well, and we often discuss how hard - or easy- the day's puzzle is.





That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love both those tshirts so much!