Friday, June 4, 2021

Friday Five: School's Out For Summer

And just like that, the 2020-21 school year is all done!  The last few weeks of school may have been the busiest I have ever had, but today, my first day off has felt great.  It's hot and humid here, which I love, and I'm ready to spend time reading good books, taking long walks, and not getting up quite as early.


Here are a few things I found this week to share with you: 














































10.  The Friends Reunion - we watched this as a family and I couldn't help but feel happy and sad at the same time.  I'd watch this one again.



That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

That puzzle is too cute. Not sure I can do the Friend's reunion. I wasn't in love with the show when it first came out. I had fave episodes but it didn't work for me consistently. I think they all look pretty good though given how much time has passed. I am more excited for the Sex and the City reunion even without Kim Cattrall.

Yay on summer vacation!! Didn't you sign up to teach summer school though?