Saturday, March 27, 2021

Saturday's Friday Five

 I'm already a day late in getting to this post, but I've been getting bogged down with school work lately and I don't envision it getting better as the end of the year is approaching. I know....it's still nine weeks away.  But there are so many things to get crammed into this last quarter that I really might be ridiculously busy up until school is out.


So here are some things I enjoyed this past week:


1.  Quilted Zip Up Jacket - I've seen a much more expensive version of this on the Anthropologie site, but for those of us that don't want to commit to that type of investment, Forever 21 has a great knock-off for a fraction of the price.  




2.  Animal Print Knit Open Cardigan





3.  Freida Floral Top





4.  CRZ Yoga Women's Bomber Jacket




5.  Ruffle Trim Sweater




6.  Puff Sleeve Popover Top in Eyelet





7.  Cloud Jersey Sweatshirt





8.  Surge Printed Swim Shorts





9.  Women's Kuhl Vantage Pants




10.  Camo Farallon Jogger




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?



1 comment:

Ti said...

It was 90 degrees here yesterday and is 85 today so your swim shorts item seems 100% appropriate and timely.

On another note, my church announced summer camp for this June. As much as I want to take my seniors and I will be vaccinated by then, I don't think I can because the week they chose (June 6) is the week of my son's virtual college graduation and one of the three weeks they said to hold for my daughter's graduation should it be in-person. I'm sad but also surprised that they are doing it.