Saturday, February 6, 2021

Friday Five: Snow Day Edition and a Day Late

 My girls are home for the second snow day in a row.  I was home yesterday because of the blizzard, but didn't have to go in today.  I had a morning massage that I enjoyed a great deal, especially after driving on ice the whole way there.  And now I'm almost ready to curl up with a book.

I should have had extra time to get my Friday Five post done in advance, but I was extremely lazy yesterday and had a good day relaxing. I do feel guilty for getting so little done, but it's not very often I get to do absolutely nothing.


1.  The Starling







2.  Long Duster Open-Front Cardigan




3.  Printed Bike Shorts




4.  Freestyle Camo One Piece




5.  Space-Dyed Birchmont Side-Button Pullover Sweater




6.  Aerie Long Sleeve Western Button Down Shirt



7.  Vintage Cotton Terry Crewneck Pullover




8.  Reversible Cashmere Crewneck Sweatshirt




9.  Button Collar Pullover Sweater




10.  Laney Cowl Neck Pullover




That's it for this week.  Enjoy what's left of your weekend.


2 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Love the style of the JCREW button style sweatshirt and the leopard shoes are super cute as well.

Ti said...

Those shoes. Love.

I still haven't really purchased anything for myself. I haven't been to the mall in a year but my student told me they opened an Anthropologie which I have been asking them to do for years. I had no idea! Now I feel like I need to visit. It's on the Patios which is the outdoor portion of the mall and I would feel okay going there, I think.

So you had a nice snow day which resulted in a massage. That is my kind of work day.