1. Dolce Vita Decla Sandals - I'm dreaming of the day I can wear sandals. I love the gold color of these.
2. Chelsea Stripe Top - perfect with jeans, khakis, or shorts, this would make a great everyday piece.
3. Shula Modern Zip-up Hoodie - a new twist to camo with the embroidery on top.
4. Rhea Sneakers - I love these sneakers that have a variety of colors- and include leopard print.
5. Striped Tie Neck Puff Sleeve Sweater - I'm kind of enjoying the tie neck look I've been seeing more of. I feel like it dresses things up a bit.
6. Slub Crewneck Sweatshirt -who wouldn't want this animal print sweatshirt?
7. Buffalo Plaid Pajama Pants -the buffalo plaid pajama pants are calling my name. I might also want to purchase the buffalo plaid pajama top.
8. Love Stripe Long Sleeve T - I think this is a cute holiday shirt without it being too holiday-ish.
9. Whisper Featherless Vest - I've been admiring this vest for a while. I feel like it would make a great wardrobe staple.
10. Wizard of Oz Dorothy bookmark -and for any book lover who needs a cute book mark this one is awfully fun.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?