Monday, November 23, 2020

Non-Fiction November Week Four: Adding To My TBR

 

How can it be week four of Nonfiction November?  I haven't visited as many blogs as I would have liked, but my TBR has still grown.  Here are some of the titles I've added to my ever-growing list. This week is being hosted by Katie at Doing Dewey.  Head on over to her blog to check out other participants' posts.






No Filter: The Inside Story of Instagram by Sarah Frier recommended by The Paperback Princess



How To kill a City: Gentrification, Inequality adn The Fight for the Neighborhood by Peter Moskowitz recommended by The Paperback Princess
.



Thinking Inside the Box: Adventures with Crossowrd and the Puzzling People Who Can't Without Them by Adrienne Raphel recommended by Musings of a Literary Wanderer.



Golden Gates: Fighting For Housing In America by Conor Dougherty recommended by Happiest When Reading.




A House in the Mountains: The Women Who Liberated Italy From Fascism by Caroline Moohrehad recommended Silver Button Books.

I love Nonfiction November and know that by next year I still won't have all of the additions to my TBR read, but that's half the fun.  

6 comments:

Maphead said...

Those look great! Thanks for sharing!

TracyK said...

I really should look into the book on crosswords since I used to do them all the time, as did my father before me.

crackercrumblife said...

I always add more books than I can read during the year lol. Looks like you added some good ones!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I completely missed Golden Gates. I'm adding it now. Thank you.

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

Thanks for sharing your NonFicNov TBR additions!

DoingDewey said...

I'm excited about all the books on your list! I already read and enjoyed No Filter and had Golden Gates on my list, while How To Kill a City is one I added to my to-read list this year. I missed adding the other two books on your list, but now I want to add those too!