Happy Friday! We've been busy this week going down to the state volleyball tournament in Cedar Rapids, enjoying watching Middle Sister's friends play. We are so lucky to have had a season and then to get to the state tournament....it has been a fun ride.
The weather has also been beautiful. I'm going to enjoy it this weekend, because next week looks a little more like fall.
Here's what's caught my eye this week:
1. Coffee House Vest - I buught a puffy vest last year that is metallic silver looking and wore it constantly. This quilted one would be a definite upgrade.
2. Boucle Cardigan - last week JCrew Factory had ridiculous sales and I ordered this cardigan. I can already envision several different ways I can wear it.
3. 7/8 Floral Tights - I saw these at Scheels last weekend and right away told my girls how much I liked them. They rolled their eyes and went straight for the black leggings. I love a good printed legging.
4. Striped Fulton Pullover Sweater - you all know how I feel about stripes. This color combination is different than any other in my wardrobe.
5. Read Your Socks Off Socks - who doesn't need a pair of fun reading socks?
6. Women's Turtleneck Christmas Sweater - I love this cozy sweater. Amazon has several color options available.
7. Ilse Jacobson Shoes - these probably aren't great cold weather shoes, but they are so cute.
8. Wubby Fleece Pullover - with the upcoming winter weather, it's hard to resist purchasing this one. Plus it's camo.
9. Good Vibes Oversized Sweatshirt - and more camo.
10. Sesame Street Lego Kit - I love giving a Lego Kit for Christmas. I know this might seem like a little kid gift, but there are tons of pieces in this one. And there's definitely some nostalgia for me when I see anything related to Sesame Street.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?