Another Friday....this week has seemed long. I've been stuck doing a lot of work on the computer, which is no fun. I'd much rather talk to kids and recommend books for them to read.
Hopefully next week will be better. Here are some cute things I found this week:
1. Books Are My Love Language Sweatshirt - I ordered this one before it sold out but as you can see pre-orders are available. I love it.
2. Long Sleeve Funnel Neck Pullover - I'm not sure how many holiday parties will happen this year. In fact, my husband and I were just discussing how he most likely won't have a work Christmas party. Well, if he does, I'm ready. I ordered this shirt.
3. Wool Blend A-Line Skirt - and this skirt. I love a good red and black - almost buffalo plaid -skirt.
4. Geo Party Sweater - another cute sweater that I could wear this winter - it is definitely getting colder!
5. Cozy Fair Isle Long-Line Open-Front Sweater - I love Fair Isle and this would look great with jeans...I have a pair of gray jeans that I think would pair nicely with it.
6. Ruffleneck Top with Foil Clip Dot - JCrew Factory is having a 60% off sale right now. That's so dangerous. I've already ordered this top...again, perfect for all the holiday parties I wont' be going to....but maybe someday.
7. Tissue Turtleneck - I so need to update my turtlenecks. I can't seem to get enough of the striped ones.
8. Cable Knit Pointelle Sweater - I am loving on this sweater which is available in several colors.
9. Striped Shirttail Poncho Sweater and this is also available in several different colors, but I love the stripe (of course).
10. Women's Christmas Cotton Blend Crewneck Sweater - this sweater makes we want to curl up in front of a fire with a good book. Isn't it lovely?
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?