Friday, September 25, 2020

Friday Five





1.  Utility Shirtdress - this is the Gap version of the utility dress. Last year I fell in love with the Banana Republic utility dress, but never ordered it.  This is this year's version I find just as cute.






2.  Ottoman Rib T-shirt - I admit that after seeing this last week on Big Mama's blog, I ordered it immediately (I also happen to be wearing it right now).  It is more like a sweatshirt and super comfy.  





3.  Women's Comfy High Waisted Pajama Pants  - I love the floral print of these pants.  Someday maybe I'll buy actual pajamas for myself.  Right now I just admire them from afar.









4.  Turtleneck Poncho - I think this is so cute and perfect for fall weather.





5.  Racerback Tank - I've been looking for some great workout tanks for a while. This one comes in several color options and I love the back of it.





6. Road Trip Embossed Snakeskin Slip On Sneakers - I love this style of shoe and already have a few pairs, but I do really like the snakeskin for a little something different.







7.  Flannel Popover Tunic - I love JCrew popovers and this black and white check would be a nice update to the black and white plaid flannel shirt I've had for years.







8.  Laura Kiltie Tasseled Loafers - who doesn't need a gold pair of shoes?!



9.  Library T-Shirt - my library T-shirt collection is growing all the time. This ismy newest find.






9.  Leopard Duster Cardigan - I love a good leopard print, and this muted shade looks so cozy and warm.







10.  Jenna Bush Hager talks with Judy Blume - I'm always excited by anything Judy Blume. She was an author whose body of work I've read in its entirety.  And even though her books have been around a long time, kids are still enjoying them today.  This video marks the 50th anniversary of Are You There God, It's Me, Margaret.




2 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I love the JCrew snakeskins. I bought (2) turtleneck ponchos I feel in love with a few years back from Eddie Bauer but, I rarely wore them as I hated how they messed up my hair LOL

Ti said...

I love all of your picks this week. That ribbed-T is such a unique shape. That poncho. Love.
The shoes, super cute. I am admiring everything from afar because this musical theatre process is expensive and I've always been naturally frugal. Thank God I am not going to work anytime soon or I'd have a wardrobe problem.