1. Utility Shirtdress - this is the Gap version of the utility dress. Last year I fell in love with the Banana Republic utility dress, but never ordered it. This is this year's version I find just as cute.
2. Ottoman Rib T-shirt - I admit that after seeing this last week on Big Mama's blog, I ordered it immediately (I also happen to be wearing it right now). It is more like a sweatshirt and super comfy.
3. Women's Comfy High Waisted Pajama Pants - I love the floral print of these pants. Someday maybe I'll buy actual pajamas for myself. Right now I just admire them from afar.
4. Turtleneck Poncho - I think this is so cute and perfect for fall weather.
5. Racerback Tank - I've been looking for some great workout tanks for a while. This one comes in several color options and I love the back of it.
6. Road Trip Embossed Snakeskin Slip On Sneakers - I love this style of shoe and already have a few pairs, but I do really like the snakeskin for a little something different.
7. Flannel Popover Tunic - I love JCrew popovers and this black and white check would be a nice update to the black and white plaid flannel shirt I've had for years.
8. Laura Kiltie Tasseled Loafers - who doesn't need a gold pair of shoes?!
9. Library T-Shirt - my library T-shirt collection is growing all the time. This ismy newest find.
9. Leopard Duster Cardigan - I love a good leopard print, and this muted shade looks so cozy and warm.
10. Jenna Bush Hager talks with Judy Blume - I'm always excited by anything Judy Blume. She was an author whose body of work I've read in its entirety. And even though her books have been around a long time, kids are still enjoying them today. This video marks the 50th anniversary of Are You There God, It's Me, Margaret.